There are many things to do with your kids this summer – why not make it fun and educational?
Have you heard of the benefits that musical education has on children’s development? Children thrive on music. It’s one of the best vehicles for learning in early childhood development. Early exposure to music enhances important parts of your child’s development- cognitively, creatively, emotionally, socially, physically, and aesthetically! Here are just a few of the ways that music classes can benefit your child:
- Musical training helps to continue brain development- Studies indicate that musical training physically develops the part of the left side of the brain that processes language.
- Musical knowledge also improves spatial intelligence. This kind of intelligence is used to determine various elements that should go together, i.e. solving advanced mathematics problems or being able to pack a book-bag.
- Those who study the arts tend to be able to think creatively and problem solve better than students who have not been exposed to the arts.
- Students of music learn craftsmanship and discipline as they study how details are put together to create a finished product.
- Music provides children with a means of self-expression. The challenge to make life meaningful and to reach for a higher stage of development is an important part of how children express themselves. Additionally, self-esteem is a by-product of this self-expression
Kindermusik is a music program designed specially for children aged 0-7. Evola Music features Kindermusik classes all summer at our Canton location! Not only will children learn music- this program also has numerous aspects that will jump-start brain development all while teaching crucial skills. Here are our top reasons to choose Kindermusik for your child’s musical education:
- Music, movement, stories, instruments, dancing, and creative play – your child will enjoy a stimulating class experience that fosters early learning, provides an outlet for activity, and inspires a love for music.
- Kindermusik fits your child perfectly with age-appropriate activities that enhance your child’s development.
- Summer Kindermusik classes give your child the security of a comfortable, predictable routine. You’ll both benefit from such a special activity to look forward to during the summer.
- It’s more than just a weekly class. With Kindermusik, you also receive home materials that allow you to extend the class experience and the benefits of music into your every day family life.
- A child’s love of learning doesn’t have an off switch . . . and that’s why Kindermusik is there for you, even in the summer!
Summer time is the perfect time to try something new at Kindermusik – a Family Class, a new curriculum level, a new schedule – or just to try Kindermusik out for the first time. Contact Evola Music Canton to register for classes.