CONSIDERING PURCHASE OF A USED PIANO WITHOUT A WARRANTY?
3 EASY STEPS:
- STEP 1. Play each key twice before playing the next key. Do all notes repeat? If no, that is a problem. Do any of them come up slowly? If yes, that is a problem.
- STEP 2. FOR UPRIGHTS:
Open the top lid, look down at the hammers and step on the left pedal, and then let go. Do any of the hammers return slowly? If yes, that is a problem.
- STEP 2 FOR GRANDS:
Look down at the hammers, and push your hand down on 4 or 5 keys at once, slowly. Let go and watch the hammers drop back down into position. Do any of the hammers return slowly? If yes, that is a problem.
- STEP 3. Hire a Registered Piano Technician (RPT) to thoroughly examine that piano before purchase.
ADDITIONAL NECESSARY EXPENSES:
- Professional moving by insured piano movers - prices range $225.00 - $400.00
- Tuning fees range $100.00 - $200.00, plus action regulation, hammer voicing and all additional repairs
- And you STILL do not have a warranty!
Explore the risk-free alternative - EVOLA MUSIC!
CALL OR TEXT DAVID AT