CONSIDERING PURCHASE OF A USED PIANO WITHOUT A WARRANTY?
3 EASY STEPS:
- STEP 1. Play each key twice before playing the next key. Do all notes repeat? If no, that is a problem. Do any of them come up slowly? If yes, that is a problem.
- STEP 2. Open the top lid, look down at the hammers and step on the left pedal, and then let go. Do any of the hammers return slowly? If yes, that is a problem.
- STEP 3. Hire a Registered Piano Technician (RPT) to thoroughly examine that piano before purchase.
ADDITIONAL NECESSARY EXPENSES:
- Professional moving by insured piano movers - prices range $225.00 - $400.00
- Tuning fees range $100.00 - $200.00, plus action regulation, hammer voicing and all additional repairs
- And you STILL do not have a warranty!
Explore the risk-free alternative - EVOLA MUSIC!
CALL OR TEXT DAVID AT